Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well.. Here I am...

I never thought I'd do this. I'm on a goddamn blogging site... Shee-it.

I'm not one for blogging. I don't read them, I don't like most of them. I couldn't really care. Frankly I don't care if you don't care about this.

But I do enjoy writing.. And I don't do it enough.. Maybe this will help me out. I also enjoy commentating and I also enjoy Ender's Game. Through blogging Ender's sister and brother rose to become powerful members of the world, his brother soon becoming emperor of a united Earth.
Somehow I don't think this is going to happen but maybe one day, we can dream right?

Hopefully I can make some of you think or laugh. I aim for either. If I offend you then you can just shut the hell up and close this window, because I offend a lot of people, I only appreciate the ones who just accept that that's how I am and don't make a huge deal out of it. I usually don't mean it mostly.. or I'm just looking for a reaction.

Whelp.. that's it for now I guess.

Now go do something useful with your life instead of reading shitty blogs on the interwebz.

No comments:

Post a Comment